Scientific, Industrial & Laboratory Glassware
We are supplier of BOROSIL® range of Laboratory Glassware includes almost all items required in general lab usage. Borosil® expertise in melting and forming low expansion, chemically inert borosilicate glass for over 50 years has made Borosil® products preferred globally. In fact, for a laboratory to get ISO 9001 certification in India, it is recommended that it use BOROSIL certified A-class lab glassware. Borosil® apparatus for measurement of volumes rank amongst the most accurate in the world. When it comes to laboratory glassware equipment and lab glassware supplies for scientific laboratories, we are one of the largest suppliers of Borosil® Glassware
- Computer Controlled Calibration.
- Reliability in experiments through individually certified volumetric glassware.
- Facilitatate audit procedures in the laboratory.
- Enhanced production from new facility.
- High resistance to attack from acids, salt solutions and organic solvents.
- Low alkalinity, hence less leaching.
- Low alkalinity makes glass harder, hence lasts longer.
THERMAL SHOCK RESISTANCE
- Safety withstands thermal shock.
- Annealed to remove residual thermal stresses.
- Thinnner, uniform wall, hence lasts longer.
- Optimum wall thickness.
- Annealed glassware imparts better mechanical strength.
- Ideal for vaccum application, wet and dry sterlization.
- Harder, hence lasts longer.