The Ductility Testing Machine is used to determine the ductility of bituminous materials in a briquette mould by measuring the breaking elongation at a constant speed of 50 mm/min.
- This Ductility Testing Machine is designed to test three specimens simultaneously.
- The machine consists of a carriage moving over a lead screw. An electric motor driven reduction gear unit ensures smooth constant speed and continuous operation.
- The entire assembly is mounted with a stainless steel lined water bath completely encased in metal bound hardwood.
- It is equipped with an electric pump circulator and heater. The temperature is controlled thermostatically.
- Two rates of travel i.e. 50 mm/min and 10 mm/min are provided. Suitable for operation on 230 V, 50 Hz, Single Phase, A.C. supply.
Ductility Testing Machine is supplied complete with:
VSLIC-B125-I Ductility Mould, with Base Plate 3 Nos.
VSLIC-B125-II Thermometer IP 38° C, Range: 23° C to 27° C