The RBL+ Rebar locator is a portable non-destructive testing instrument, which can be used for the detection of the construction quality of reinforced concrete structures. It can measure the position of steel bars on the concrete surface and detect the thickness of the protective layer of the steel bars and the diameter of the steel bars, in addition, the position of magnets and conductors in concrete structures can also be detected, such as cables and plumbing pipes inside walls. The detection before construction can effectively avoid damage to these facilities and reduce accidents.
- Upgraded wireless cloud transmission function.
- Adopt three anti-shell design, waterproof, dust-proof and shock-proof.
- Large screen high resolution LCD screen, the interface has Chinese prompts, more intuitive display content.
- Built-in large capacity memory card, storage capacity upgrade.
- USB transmission simulates the host computer as a U disk and reads data as easily as a U-disk
- Real-time display of protective layer thickness and steel signal image, minimum automatic locking.
- Dual-range operation mode can effectively ensure the detection accuracy and maximum detection depth.
- Automatic storage of test data, on-site statistical analysis results are provided immediately, which is convenient for guiding construction work.