Moisture contents at which soil has smallest plasticity is called limit. For determination purpose plastic limit is defined as the water content at which a soil will just begin to crumble when rolled in to a thread of 3mm dia.
The complete set consists of one each :
1. Glass plate 20cm x 15cm having round ends
2. Brass or stainless steel rod 3mm dia x 150mm long
3. Flexible spatula 15 cm
4. Set of 6 moisture containers
5. Porcelain basin 150mm dia
6. Plastic wash bottle 500ml
Note:- Glass Plate size 500 x 500 x 10mm can be supplied at an extra cost.