Determines the metacentric height of a floating body and height variation with tilt angle. Rectangular pontoon. Center of gravity can be moved sideways by moving horizontal jockey weight, and vertically via an adjustable vertical weight on mast. Tilt angle is indicated by a plumb bob on attached scale.
- Determination of the metacentric height and position of the metacentric height with angle of heel of ship model
Required for Operation:
- Water supply Tap water connection
- Floor Area with Drain facility
- A Horizontal Guide Bar for aliding weight and Removable Strips, Graduated arc with Pointer with moveable hanger And set of weights
- Front Window of Tank: Made of Glass/Perspex
- The whole set-up is ingeniously designed and schematically arranged on a powder-coated rigid structure