We introduce ourselves as an eminent manufacturer, trader and supplier of Orifice and Mouthpiece Apparatus.
- Measurement of flow constitutes an essential part in all flow systems. The fluid flow in open channel definitely requires some system to measure the quantity of fluid passing through, Direct measurement of flow either gravimetric or volumetric is the most accurate method. An apparatus for determination of co-efficient of discharge of orifices and mouthpieces consisting of a storage Tank, Collecting Tank, supply Tank and Pump (0.5HP) for lifting water. Control valves and measuring instruments like stop clock, scale X-Y coordinate measuring arrangement etc.
- This is the basic module required by all the experimental setups.
- Made out of fiberglass for corrosion prevention suitably mounted on a sturdy frame support. Size 1250 mm x 600 mm x 300 mm. & measuring Tank 600 x 400 x 250 mm.
- Made out of fiber glass for corrosion resistance, mounted on the top frame of the storage tank.Capacity approx. 60 liters, fitted with drain valve 1” size Mano meter Tube with calibrated lits. Marking scale.
- Monoblock 1ph, ½ HP pump shall be provided with the setup which shall be mounted on the base plate. Necessary piping with by-pass valve and suction piping are provided. The connection for the test equipment is made by flexible Hose-pipe.
- The present equipment is a set-up used to study the performance of Orifice meter & Mouth Piece. Any of the device can be adopted and the performance can be studied.The equipment consists of a main tank to which the water is supplied. At the bottom of this main tank an oil seal is adopted. Through this oil seal a pipe slides up or down. The water over flows through this pipe & a constant head is maintained over the flow measurement device. A piezometer tube at one side of the tank shows the head. This head is measured by scale. The exit water through the meter is guided through a channel in to the measuring tank. The supply to the unit can be adjusted by the gate valve in the supply line