||Electronic Torsion Testing Machine
|Max. Torque Capacity(Nm)
|Grips for Specimens (mm)
|Motor (400-440 V, 3 Phase & 50 Hz
|No. of div. on dial
|Clearance between Grips(mm)
|The electronic control panel is built using 8085 microprocessor which incorporates state of the art technology with following features
||7 seg digital display of load displacement/extension
|Torsion Speed (RPM)
|Torque Ranges (Nm)
|Accuracy of torque indication
|Grips for flat specimens width( mm)
The electronic control panel is built using microprocessor which incorporates state of the art technology with following features –
- Front panel membrane type key board for test setup.
- 7 seg digital display of load displacement/extension.
- Printer port interface.
- Serial port for communication with PC.
- Storage of important parameters such as peak load & maximum displacement after test.
- Preload selection to take care of initial slippage.
- Optional real time graph & PC software.