Concrete Thickness Detector is a portable non-destructive testing instrument for measuring the thickness of concrete or other non-ferromagnetic media. When used, the transmitter and receiver probes are placed on the two relative test surfaces of the Concrete, respectively, transmitting and receiving electromagnetic fields. The instrument transmits and receives electromagnetic fields according to the received signals. Strength, test Concrete thickness.
- Upgraded wireless cloud transmission function.
- Adopt three anti-shell design, waterproof, dust-proof and shock-proof.
- Separate design of probe and main engine facilitates on-site measurement and use by operators.
- Store the measurement results of floor thickness according to components.
- Simple and easy to use, with perfect measurement, storage and analysis functions
- Stored data is transmitted to computer through USB interface.
- Use Windows software to analyze data and generate test reports.