The set up consist of permeability cell, water reserve and pressure lines, with glass bottles.
- It Consists of a metal cylinder with a ledge at the bottom for retaining the specimen, a flange at the top, removable cover plate and a funnel.
- A rubber gasket is seated in matching grooves, between the cell and the cover plate, to render the joint water tight.
- The internal working size of the cell will be 100mm dia X 100mm hight.
- Consists of a length of metal pipe, 50 to 100 mm in diameter and about 500 mm long.
- The reservoir fitted with a graduated side arm gauge-glass for admitting water and compressed air and a cock for drainage, bleeding and connection to the permeability cell.
- Heavy duty armored rubber hose with end fittings.
- Complete with glass bottles but without the compressor.
- Concrete permeability tester for three specimens of (100mm dia x 100mm height) or (150mm dia x 150mm height) or (150mm cube) is also available.