Compression Testing Machine Hand Cum Electrical Operated has been designed to meet the need for a simple, economic and reliable means to test concrete for its compressive strength. The design expressive of simplicity, both of construction and operation, makes the machine easy to use and maintain. The unit is compact, making it useful for site and Laboratory applications. The digital machines are provided with a pace rate controller, to enable maintain a constant of loading.
- High stability four column load frame
- Each frame tested for stability and alignment to avoid tension failure during a test and to ensure center loading
- Standard Platens for 3 X 6”/ 4 X 8” and 6 X 12” cylinders included.
- A precise large diameter spherical upper platen for optimum results
- Variety of optional accessories for cubes, blocks, bricks and flexure test available
- Motorized hydraulic power pack or pumping unit with rapid approach and automatic over load protection
- Comes standard with safety Guards on all four sides.
- The Complete unit comprises a Loading Unit which is of fully welded or two pillar model construction having a cross-head with a spherical seated platen. The lower platen is attached to the top of the piston. The Loading capacity is of 2000 KN, Cubes up to 200 mm & Cylinders up to 150 mm Dia X 300 mm Height can be tested using the appropriate spacers.
- Pumping Unit with choice of compact power pack attached closely to the loading unit or separate hydraulic pumping unit, attached to the loading unit by high pressure hydraulic flexible hose pipe. The pump facilitates rapid approach of the platens for daylight closure and also provides comprehensive control over the application of load. A control valve provides fine control over the loading rate for accurate pacing.
- Maximum load is held and retained for approx. 15 min, unless canceled, using the panel mounted reset switch. Pace rate set for running the test can be maintained manually.
Controller is having following features:
- Indicating four value at a time as follows.
- Current load on the sample in KN.
- Load per unit area in kg./cm square.
- Load per unit area in N/mm square.
- Direct display of maximum load retention.
- It is having facility to insert the sample size, e.g
- If sample of cube size is 150 mm x 150 mm x 150 mm , the value can be entered in load indicator so that we can directly get load per unit area continuously on line, so no calculation for unit load require.
- We can store value of last 10 memories.
- We can measure rate of loading per minute by simply pressing one button.
- It can be connected with computer for auto report generation as well as to derive graph of load versus time.
- Motor can be directly start or stop by load indicator.
- It disconnects the current to the motor at the time of overload to specified maximum load.
- The range of load indicator can be set automatically from 50 kn to 2000 kn according to the requirement of range.
- Facility for auto-calibration by default value.
- The controller is having least count of 1 KN. (I am planning to upgrade for 0.5 KN)
- It is having facility for bar graph which will automatically blink to its full length according to the rise of rate of loading.
- Type: Compression Testing Machine
- Max capacity: >1000KN
- Accuracy Grade: 1
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Loading Method: Dynamic
- Packaging Details: At first, the unit is thoroughly cleaned and Wrapped with Polythene Sheet.Then the entire instrument is covered by Thermocol or Mic-Pag wherever it is necessary.Foundation is also made on the wooden platform to hold the equipment in its original position.At last, the wooden box is sealed to pack the complete instruments.