Field CBR Test Apparatus It consists of:
- Loading Jack with U-bracket, capacity 50 kN (5,000 kgf). This is specially designed for use with Field CBR test apparatus. It consists of a hand operated, two speed, screw jack fitted with a U-bracket. A hexagonal adapter is provided to fix a proving ring. A thrust bar, which passes through the U-bracket, is screwed on to a proving ring (supplied at extra cost) which protects the proving ring when the loading is eccentric.
- Swivel Head Swivel Head
- Penetration Piston 50 mm dia threaded at the upper end, to connect to the various lengths of extension sleeves, through a connector
- Extension Set consisting of 1 length of 5 cm, 2 lengths of 10 cm, 1 length of 30 cm, 1 length of 50 cm and a length of 100 cm used as spacers between the proving ring and penetration piston. The lengths are machined from steel tubing
- Connector Set has eight connectors for coupling the penetration piston and proving ring assembly, either directly or through extension pieces
- Datum Bar Assembly consisting of two stands and 1 m long Bar
- Adjustable Bracket for mounting the Dial Gauge
- Annular Metal Weight 5kg, 250 mm dia with 53 mm dia central hole
- Slotted Metal Weight 5kg, 215 mm to 250 mm dia with 53 mm dia slot, 2 Nos.
- Slotted Metal Weight 10kg, 215 mm to 250 mm dia with 53 mm dia slot, 2 Nos.
- Dial Gauge 0.01×25 mm
- Proving Ring 50 kN (5,000kgf) capacity